Jeans buttons, rivets, decorative elements and individual trademarks make a denim product range which impresses with its variety of materials, shapes and finishes. Jeans rivets can be used to strengthen the material at particular points of stress, or simply as a stylish decorative element. The attention to detail makes all the difference here.
Four button solutions for all standard ready-to-wear clothes made from denim materials:
- jeans buttons with a plastic shaft and additional metal housing
- jeans buttons with a metal shaft for the highest standards of quality
- jeans buttons with a mobile button top (swivel tack button) for particular ease in closing
- jeans buttons with twin-prong tack
Diverse shapes, materials and finishes, fashionable variety, individual trademarks and an optimum realisation of customer-specific requirements round off the programme.
We also offer an extensive range of jeans rivets and small fashion accessories to strengthen the material at particular points of stress or to be used simply as a stylish decorative element. The attention to detail makes all the difference here.
- Basic materials: brass, copper, stainless steel and die-cast zinc
- Electro-plated and painted surfaces
- In a stylish design or with embossed customer trademarks
- Open top and closed top tack buttons
- Various special designs
Special features of the fastener system
- Particularly suitable for high requirements with regard to the pull-out strength
- Secure hold in the event of a high lateral pull
- Material-friendly attachment